Freelance Copywriter Based in Edinburgh
As a freelance copywriter I’ve worked on a ton of projects, from newspaper editorial, to web pages and wedding speeches.
I also have a Digital Marketing qualification from the Chartered Institute of Marketing, so can take care of your SEO requirements, including your keyword research, if required.
Amongst other things, I can furnish you with words for:
- Website copy
- Brochures or Guides
- Social media content & blogs
- Press releases
- Letters to Santa
Below are some examples of my writing. If you like what you read and want to discuss a project (high quality work supplied at great rates) then email me or use the contact form at the bottom of the page.
- I’m an occasional ‘Spa Spy’ for the Scotsman newspaper’s Saturday magazine. If only it was a full-time job (click the quote to read the full sample):
- Writing for newspapers isn’t all cushy spa reviews. Sometimes I write travel features too (click the quote to read the full sample):
- I love working with words and like to write about anything, even the ‘exciting’ world of I.T. (click the quote to read the full sample):
- Serious topics, such as debt management, require serious words backed by in-depth research (click the quote to read the full sample):
- I’ve worked for small local companies, and big brands like eBay for whom I wrote a series of buyer’s guides (click the quote to read the full sample):
- Kind of similar to an online auction, I once wrote a selection of content for a dating website (click the quote to read the full sample):
- The dating site must have been a success because I was later asked to write a variety of wedding speeches (click the quote to read the full sample):
- I’ve also got experience of publishing, and selling, ebooks and paperbacks through Amazon. My travelogue The Breakaway – Cycling the Mountains of the Tour de France was a best-seller in its category:
Pain built upon pain, heaped itself on top of further pain until soon, much too soon, we were scrambling around in a world of it. The climb had somehow sensed our recent underestimation of its challenge, not only wanted to set us straight but also to exact a cruel revenge along the way.